The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends seeing your dentist at least twice a year. During these exams, our team at Stuart Family & Implant Dentistry rids your mouth of harmful plaque and tartar buildup with a thorough cleaning while evaluating your risk for issues, including tooth decay, gum disease, and oral cancer.
At Stuart Family & Implant Dentistry, you will receive the highest quality care while we:
- Evaluate your overall oral health
- Discuss proper oral hygiene habits
- Examine your bite and jaw
- Evaluate your risk of tooth decay, gum disease, and oral cancer
- Examine existing tooth restorations
- Take dental x-rays, if necessary
Maintain a clean and beautiful smile by scheduling a dental cleaning with our educated dentists today!